Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crises averted...

The past few weeks have been insane, and I have spent much of my time out of town.  Now I'm back, just in time for a very busy Thanksgiving, and an even busier shopping weekend.  Even if my Etsy shop doesn't get the traffic I hope it will, I anticipate the pottery studio will be swamped.

For those of you who follow my blog and my facebook and my twitter, I will tell you now that all orders placed between Friday, November 26 and Monday, November 29, will have free shipping on all paper items.  Unfortunately, I cannot extend the offer to include pottery, but for those of you looking for a journal, order this weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving, to those of you who will celebrate it.  I know I'm looking forward to our cheesecake!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! and good luck of course.

    I hope you'll have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete