Thursday, November 25, 2010

BESTeam Feature: Hipchic Designs

Cynde of Hipchic Designs is a mother and avid sewer from Grant, Alabama.  As a fellow southern girl (though I may live in Portland now), I love her patchwork designs in colorful, light fabrics.  How could you not love this Whimsical Christmas Patchwork Skirt shown above, $36.00, or the Do Polka Dotted Hens Lay Polka Dotted Eggs? skirt shown below, $25.00.  I love her titles almost as much as I love her clothes!
This is fashion for the bold, artistic child who wants to make a statement.  Your daughter, your sister, your niece, or your friend will enjoy the Extra Twirl Swing Skirt shown below for $20.00.  She can spin, and the skirt spins with her.
The weather is getting colder, and Cynde has hats, like this Simple Elegance in Brown, $18.00, for the chilly winter days.

Her work makes me smile, and I hope it makes you smile as well!

Want more?  Follow Cynde on her blog, Hipchic Designs.  Be sure to check out her tutorials!

1 comment: