Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BESTeam Feature: love, elycia

Self- proclaimed engineer-turned-crafter Elycia is my feature for the week.  I have to say that her shop is perfect for my NaNoWriMo mindset.  Elycia's shop, love, elycia, is whimsical, fun, and full of character.  She even includes original drawings of her muses.


Elycia's shop is a comfortable mix of vintage and handmade items.  Recognize the one below?  It's her Say Anything - CUSTOM Word Bubble Headband for $12.00 that was featured on the front page.  Make a statement, and be cute while you do it.


For those of you who love vintage, the vintage clothing is just as much fun as the handmade pieces.  I particularly like the dress pictured above, Frills and Lines, for $30.00.  I find it rare to stumble upon great vintage pieces at that price.  And who loves the roller-skates in the photo?  I know I do.


Let's be serious for a moment.  Elycia is participating in a cool event this November--Movember.  Movember is that time of year when men around the globe are encouraged to grow mustaches to raise awareness and funds for prostate cancer.  Ladies, don't feel left out: You, too, can rock the 'stache this November, and a portion of your mustache sales will go towards Prostate Cancer Canada.

I love a good crafter supporting a good cause!  I wish I were technically advanced enough to put a little heart here for you, Elycia.

For more, find Elycia on facebook, twitter, or follow her super cute blog.

2 comments:

  1. amazing feature :) thank you so much, you are too sweet!

    here's the secret to the heart...alt259 hehe

    ♥elycia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great things she has to offer. I never knew about the heart either.

    Linda @ FromShirlee

    ReplyDelete