Monday, May 2, 2011

In progress...

I have recently been laid off from my day job, and rather than mope and watch reruns of Martha Stewart (alright, I admit I might make time for new episodes), I am taking the time to revamp my shop. I opened last year on June 1, so I plan to have a One Year Anniversary Sale this June. Old items will be discounted, and I will unveil my new designs.

This month, watch for features of other Etsy sellers, treasuries, and teasers of my new projects!


I have always been a bit of a throw-back, entranced by Rosalind Russell and Humphrey Bogart, so I was delighted to stumble upon this shop.

Teeny Bunny, located in Florida, is a chic children's boutique featuring pieces inspired from the last century. Angela's vintage-inspired children's clothes are the perfect pieces for your little flapper girl. If I had a daughter, I am positive I would be a frequent customer.

Please take a moment to admire her shop, and if you don't have a daughter yourself, consider a gift certificate for a friend or family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment