Friday, December 3, 2010

NEW for 2011

Now that November has settled down considerably, I'm filling orders for the holidays.  Custom orders will be on a case-by-case basis after December 15th, and all orders need to be placed before December 20 to be shipped before Christmas.  I will be out of town from the 22nd until the 29th, and then covering the pottery studio through January 2, so my business will essentially be closed for the duration of those two weeks.

I am sitting down with some serious business plans and goals for 2011, now that I have been open a few months and am starting to get a hang of this whole "owning a business" thing.  I am excited about starting some new projects, and I am feeling more organized and ready for a clean slate for my bookkeeping.

Maybe it's still a little early for New Year's resolutions, but here are a few things to look forward to in the coming weeks:

A 2011 WEEKLY PLANNER  
What began as a project for a custom order is turning into an item I would like very much to have in my shop.  The down side is that I may not finish publication before the first of the year.  I may be able to adapt it to be a fill-in-the-date planner for those of you who still would like to order one after January.

A NEW LINE OF PENCIL CUPS
That's all I'm going to say, except that I am REALLY excited.

PICTURE FRAMES
I really enjoy painting picture frames, and I am finally in a financial position to buy the supplies to make them.

I hope you are as excited about the new year as I am!

1 comment: