Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm a-stinkin' at the bloggin'.

So, right.  I was gonna write here, like, lots more than I do.  Summer was busy!  

I know.  That's no excuse.  

TO GET Y'ALL UP TO SPEED:
1.  I made my first sale!  To my mother, but it's still a sale.  My parents went to Alaska and my mother wanted a journal with pictures from the trip on the front.  Done.  For a custom journal, please send a private alchemy request for options and pricing.

2.  The Hawthorne Street Fair was not exactly as fruitful as I had hoped, but we met some great people and learned from the experience.  Lesson: 98 degrees is very hot for an outdoor event.  I made another pity sale to my roommate's parents, but it's still a sale.  We all have to start somewhere, right?

3.  I'm a proud member of PDXEtsy.  It's exciting to meet people face-to-face.  There are some amazing artists here in Portland.  

4.  I have a twitter account.  You can follow me @writeowldesigns.

And hopefully I will be more diligent in my blogging in the future.  I have to take myself seriously as a business woman, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment